Backporting CRDS removal patch to 3.3.x (Was: remove CRDS support from m68k back-end)
Bernardo Innocenti
bernie@develer.com
Sat Jul 5 17:44:00 GMT 2003
On Saturday 05 July 2003 17:55, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> > > * config/m68k/m68k.c: Strip code blocks depending on CRDS definition.
> > > * config/m68k/m68k.md: Likewise.
> > >
> > > Please do an cvs update, as far as I can see, this patch is not
> > > needed since Andreas Schwab committed a similar patch last night.
> > > If he missed some parts, then please send a new patch,
I'm not sure this patch would be eligible for application on the 3.3
branch at this point, but it would make my life much easier if it could
be backported.
I'm maintaining some very invasive patches partially based on former
ColdFire work by Peter Barada on 3.2.3 and uClinux support ported over
by me from 2.95.x.
The amount of crap accumulated in the m68k backend is making me loose
my mind, so it would be much better if I could work on a cleaner code
base once 3.3.1 comes out.
m68k-crds-unos* has been declared obsolete in 3.3, so killing it
completely in 3.3.1 would be ok. I would be happy to provide a patch
for the branch if there was even a small chance of seeing it accepted.
--
// Bernardo Innocenti - Develer S.r.l., R&D dept.
\X/ http://www.develer.com/
Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
More information about the Gcc
mailing list