Who to query about copyright assignment practices?

Kumar Gala kumar.gala@motorola.com
Wed Feb 26 03:33:00 GMT 2003


All,

I was wondering who would be the best purpose to interact with to 
understand what is the correct method that Motorola needs to interact 
with the FSF GCC community with regards to work we want to donate and 
develop.

I'm not sure if there is a single member of the SC, or the full SC, who 
can answer the questions I have.

Our, copyright assignments on file with the FSF have some additional 
requirements beyond the standard assignments.  I would like to 
understand what the FSF GCC community actually requires for us to 
comply with the copyright assignments.

I would prefer someone contact me directly if they have the authority 
the speak for GCC community in this respect,  Obviously RMS, acts in 
this role for the whole of the FSF, but I would also like someone in 
the GCC community to be involved in the discussion, since they would be 
involved in the day-to-day development and interactions with us.

thanks

- kumar



More information about the Gcc mailing list