hmm
Tom Lord
lord@emf.net
Wed Feb 26 03:05:00 GMT 2003
>From the "nothing to lose" dept.:
Look, gawdamnit, I have 170K+ lines of really excellent free software
here, available for review, which I developed over the past 10 years.
Users of my current primary project universally love it, and rank it
higher than all competitors. I know a heck of a lot, about a lot of
things, a few in considerable depth. Yes, in some contexts, this
being one, my email persona is informally ranked as "arrogant ass",
but in person, and considering the larger evidence, I'm charming and
interesting, and people who bother to dig into my technology recognize
that I have a heck of a lot to contribute. In a few days (< 5) I'll
be, at _best_ homeless. I really don't get an FSB industry that
collectively decides to simply discard capable people.
So, uh, a little help here?
-t
More information about the Gcc
mailing list