spam list ...was GCC 3.2.2 build error on Solaris 9 x86

Allen Gwinn allen@gwinn.net
Fri Feb 21 02:54:00 GMT 2003

Hi Joe,

That is absolutely not true.  I've blacklisted top level domains from which we've
never received a legitimate piece of email.  Most of it is dialups.  Most legitimate
mail originates from .com's, or .org's, or other top levels--same as in the U.S.

I wish I had a way to blacklist U.S. dialups.  We try to do it with the
mail-abuse.org DUL.  However, they pop up quicker than the issue can be addressed.

Thanks for the note, and we love the Swiss!  We just don't want spam from your
dialups.

Allen