[tree-ssa] Can't build because libmudflap needs C++

Toon Moene toon@moene.indiv.nluug.nl
Thu Feb 6 19:16:00 GMT 2003


Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:

> Steven Bosscher <s.bosscher@student.tudelft.nl> writes:
> 
> 
>>It has been impossible to build the tree-ssa branch without building
>>C++ for a couple of weeks now.
> 
> 
> While I sympathize, please realize how this overstates the matter.
> You can "cvs release -d gcc/libmudflap" on your source tree.

Hmmm, does that help if your update command looks like this:

cvs [options] update -d -P -r<blah> gcc

?

I use that because I've been bitten too often by subdirectories that 
magically popped up in the gcc tree that were actually referenced by and 
necessary for some sub-parts of gcc ...

-- 
Toon Moene - mailto:toon@moene.indiv.nluug.nl - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG  Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc-g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)



More information about the Gcc mailing list