What CPU ports should have working Ada?

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Mon Feb 3 11:58:00 GMT 2003


> I know these CPUs have GNAT ports:
> 
>   + i386     (Linux, RTEMS, LynxOS, Windows, etc)
>   + mips     (SGI, VxWorks, RTEMS, etc)
>   + powerpc  (LynxOS, VxWorks, RTEMS, etc)
>   + sparc    (Solaris, RTEMS, etc)
>   + hppa     (HP-UX)
>   + alpha    (Tru64 UNIX and OpenVMS)
>   + m68k     (VxWorks)

Debian has gnat available for the following ports:

  gnat-3.2 | 1:3.2.2-0pre8 |      unstable | alpha, hppa, i386, ia64, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, sparc

ARM and m68k are missing as they wouldn't compile.

-- 
"It's not Hollywood.  War is real, war is primarily not about defeat or
victory, it is about death.  I've seen thousands and thousands of dead bodies.
Do you think I want to have an academic debate on this subject?" -- Robert Fisk



More information about the Gcc mailing list