gcc 3.3.1 successfully installed on PowerPC MacOSX 10.2.6/Darwin 6.6 ?

Andrew Pinski pinskia@physics.uc.edu
Wed Aug 27 19:53:00 GMT 2003


I also bootstrapped on Mac OS X all the time.
Here how I do it:
mkdir objdir
cd objdir
FULLPATHTOSRCDIR/configure --configure-options
make bootstrap make install
What is the problem are you having?

Andrew Pinski



On Wednesday, Aug 27, 2003, at 11:51 US/Eastern, GTFSTBK@aol.com wrote:

> Shrisha Rao <shrao at nyx dot net>
>
> You claim to have successfully installed gcc-3.3.1 in 10.2.6, can you 
> provide
> me with the commands you issued for a successful build.
>
> When I issue the starting command (based on documentation - make 
> bootstrap)
> it fails to compile.
>
> Your help would be greatly appreciated, also, perhaps the binary build 
> of all
> the files in the locations they are supposed to be (would allow me to
> generate an installer file to make life for other make users much 
> easier.
>
> Dale
>
>



More information about the Gcc mailing list