[tree-ssa] RFC: Making control flow more explicit
Zdenek Dvorak
rakdver@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Sat Aug 9 18:19:00 GMT 2003
Hello,
> On Saturday, August 9, 2003, at 7:58 AM, Steven Bosscher wrote:
>
> >Op za 09-08-2003, om 01:41 schreef Zdenek Dvorak:
> >>>I'd be happy to test them if you sent me the huge patch.
> >>
> >>here is the patch; it should bootstrap at least c and c++.
> >
> >
> >In fact it bootstraps c,c++,objc,java,gfortran + libraries. I'm
> >running
> >the test suites now.
> >
> >But why have disabled DCE?
> >
> It also seems to change the dumps so that we aren't dumping the
> function after optimizing it in each pass.
> IE to see the results of PRE optimization, I now have to look at the
> function dump at the beginning of CCP.
this is weird, as I did not change this; but if this dump is invoked
somehow automatically from dump file manipulation (?), then indeed it
might break. I will check.
Zdenek
More information about the Gcc
mailing list