[tree-ssa] RFC: Making control flow more explicit

Daniel Berlin dberlin@dberlin.org
Fri Aug 8 20:37:00 GMT 2003


On Friday, August 8, 2003, at 1:15 PM, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:

> Hello,
>
>>>> And what happened to tree/block statement iterators?  You said you
>>>> don't
>>>> like them,
>>>
>>> I don't like the purpose for that block statement iterators were
>>> created
>>> and their internals; otherwise I like the idea.
>>>
>> Have you actually tested the insert (both edge and non) iterators, for
>> instance?
>
> yes, to some amount (they are also used in ordinary un-ssa).

But un-ssa has actually not, to my knowledge, every exposed a bug in 
the iterators, while PRE has done it frequently.

> Given that
> now they are trivial, I don't fear there would be any major problems
> with them.
>
I'd be happy to test them if you sent me the huge patch.

> Zdenek



More information about the Gcc mailing list