GCC Release Status (2003-08-03)

Daniel Berlin dberlin@dberlin.org
Sun Aug 3 23:00:00 GMT 2003


On Sunday, August 3, 2003, at 12:12 PM, Mark Mitchell wrote:

>
> GCC 3.3.1
> =========
>
> I was notified that the FSF had released its hold on GCC 3.3.1
> yesterday.
>
> I've applied the last patches to GCC 3.3.1, and the release will be
> out within a few days.  The FSF's machines have been cracked again, so
> they are going through the process of recreating accounts.
>
> The 3.3.1 target should be removed from bugzilla, but I do not know
> how to do this.

Mass change all the 3.3.1 targets to 3.3.2
Then edit the products, choose gcc, choose edit target milestones, and 
delete 3.3.1
>
> GCC 3.3.2
> =========
>
> I've tentatively scheduled GCC 3.3.2 for October 1, 2003.
>
> There are 93 regressions targeted for GCC 3.3.2.
>
> GCC 3.4
> =======
>
> GCC 3.4 is in Stage 2.
>
> There are 297 regressions targeted for GCC 3.4 (down from 306 last
> week).  Of those, 94 (down from 109) are C++ PRs.
>
> --
> Mark Mitchell
> CodeSourcery, LLC
> mark@codesourcery.com
>



More information about the Gcc mailing list