[tree-ssa] USE or VUSE bugs?

Wei Liu liuwei@cs.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 28 06:16:00 GMT 2003


Thank you for Diego and Daniel's help.

Eventually I figured out when I compile it with option
-fno-strict-aliasing and -ftree-points-to=anderson together, it will have
the problem. So after remove -fno-strict-aliasing, everything looks fine
to me.

I'm still not sure why using these two flags together may cause problems.
If these two can not be used together, it would be nice if the compile can
throw out a warning or error info.

thanks.

Wei

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003, Diego Novillo wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 27, 2003 at 09:59:39PM -0500, Wei Liu wrote:
>
> > Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks.
> >
> Compile with -fdump-tree-all-vops-alias and check the .c.t09.ssa
> file.  'b' and 'c' are aliased by 'b.4' and '*T.3' (yes, our
> aliasing code is rather lame).
>
>
> Diego.
>




More information about the Gcc mailing list