Libstdc++-v3 results for mips-sgi-irix6.5
Kaveh R. Ghazi
ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu
Sat Apr 26 12:59:00 GMT 2003
<redirected to the lists for bug discussion>
> From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini@unitus.it>
>
> I noticed these fails in your report:
>
> FAIL: 27_io/basic_filebuf/showmanyc/char/9533-2.cc execution test
> FAIL: 27_io/basic_istream/readsome/char/6746-2.cc execution test
>
> Can you possibly debug a little bit? I would be happy to help but
> I don't have a set-up mips platform and desperately need some
> information to start with!
> Paolo.
Thanks for the offer of assistance. I actually get three errors on
irix6.5 using mainline 3.4, I looked in the log file and here's what
it says:
Assertion failed: EX, file
/caip/u58/ghazi/gcc-testing/egcc-CVS20030424/libstdc++-v3/testsuite/22_locale/ctype/cons/char/1.cc, line 61
FAIL: 22_locale/ctype/cons/char/1.cc execution test
Assertion failed: EX, file
/caip/u58/ghazi/gcc-testing/egcc-CVS20030424/libstdc++-v3/testsuite/27_io/basic_filebuf/showmanyc/char/9533-2.cc, line 55
FAIL: 27_io/basic_filebuf/showmanyc/char/9533-2.cc execution test
Assertion failed: EX, file
/caip/u58/ghazi/gcc-testing/egcc-CVS20030424/libstdc++-v3/testsuite/27_io/basic_istream/readsome/char/6746-2.cc, line 41
FAIL: 27_io/basic_istream/readsome/char/6746-2.cc execution test
gdb-5.3 doesn't seem to work too well on irix6.5 on g++ executables.
I'm getting wierd backtraces with bogus filenames and line numbers.
For the 1.cc test, I inserted print statements and the VERIFY line
fails on comparing two pointers, `tmp' which is 0 and `ctable' which
is some pointer address not equal to zero.
In the 9533-2.cc test, the VERIFY fails comparing two ints. Here gdb
worked enough to print the values, `sum' is 0 and `written' is 40960.
Finally in 6746-2.cc, the VERIFY fails because `i' is zero.
I hope this helps.
Thanks,
--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu
More information about the Gcc
mailing list