GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration

Joe Buck jbuck@synopsys.com
Tue Apr 15 00:32:00 GMT 2003


On Sat, Apr 12, 2003 at 08:37:46PM +0200, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
>   I uploaded GCC-3.2.3 prerelease tarballs on the FTP server as
> 
>   ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/snapshots/gcc-*3.2.3-20030412.tar.*
> 
> Please donwload and test them. Report problems to me and fill GNATS
> bug-reports.

Successfully built and tested on a Red Hat 8.0 box.  All languages
including Ada were built, though I don't have the Ada test suite.
Results and system details are at

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2003-04/msg00825.html

Note: I first tried "make -j2 bootstrap-lean", but got failures in
the Ada build that went away when I avoided -j2.  I've lost the log
with the failure and the box is at home, I could try it again if
this is not a known bug. (I regularly use -jn when doing builds that
do not include Ada).




More information about the Gcc mailing list