PR 8146
H. J. Lu
hjl@lucon.org
Thu Nov 7 09:50:00 GMT 2002
On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 09:35:13AM -0800, Mark Mitchell wrote:
>
>
> --On Thursday, November 07, 2002 09:24:39 AM -0800 "H. J. Lu"
> <hjl@lucon.org> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 08:33:58AM -0800, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> >> > I tested the updated version available at:
> >> > http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2002-08/msg01401.html
> >>
> >> This patch is fine. HJ, please check it in, and tell me when you have
> >> done so.
> >>
> >
> > I have 2 patches which fixes 2 kinds of problems. Which one do you want
> > me to check in, the one for gcc.c-torture/execute/20020307-2.c/8146 or
> > the one for 5351/7591?
>
> I want this patch:
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2002-08/txt00034.txt
>
> Which PRs does this fix?
This is the ChangeLog I checked into 3.2 branch:
2002-11-07 H.J. Lu <hjl@gnu.org>
Fix bootstrap/8146 and
gcc.c-torture/execute/20020307-2.c with -march=i686.
* calls.c (PUSH_ARGS_REVERSED): Define only if not defined.
* expr.c (PUSH_ARGS_REVERSED): Likewise.
* config/i386/i386.h (PUSH_ARGS_REVERSED): Set to 1.
H.J.
More information about the Gcc
mailing list