build status -- 3.0.4

Ed Hynan evh@ehynan.com
Fri Mar 15 04:59:00 GMT 2002


On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Janis Johnson wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 07:50:29AM -0500, Ed Hynan wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Your build status page has entries for several similar systems,
> > but not an exact match, so I'll send this anyway.  You decide
> > if it's necessary.
> >
> > System: GNU/Linux, Redhat 6.0, kept up to date therefore not
> > 	quite the same as stock RH 6.0
[snip]
>
> Thanks!  I've added this to the GCC 3.0 build status list at
> http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.0/buildstat.html.  There's only one other
> k6 entry and it uses a different glibc version, so this might
> indeed be useful to someone.

Thanks for responding.  Rereading my message I see that I neglected
to indicate success or failure.  I'm sure that you correctly
assumed success, but I thought I'd better say so: the build was
a success.

Sorry for the silly omission.

-- Ed Hynan




More information about the Gcc mailing list