GCC 3.3 Branch

Jan Hubicka jh@suse.cz
Sat Dec 14 08:48:00 GMT 2002

> BIB still has the -march=pentium4 failures that prevents
> compiling most SPEC2000 benchmarks.  This was true as of
> 2002-12-12.  I think this is a significant problem that should be
> fixed before BIB is merged into the trunk.
The GCC misscompilation, is, unrforunately present at mainline too.
We are just discussing the fix with Richard, but it is getting involved.
THe other bug is typo.  I fixed it last week, but apparently forgot to
commit the patch.  I will do that shortly in case BIB is currently open
for obvious bugfixes.

Honza