Dumping RTL???

gyanindra mishra gyana_m@hotmail.com
Mon Dec 2 20:39:00 GMT 2002

Thanks ..

>Can you explain your problem, rather than just ask about a proposed
>solution. Why do you want to do this?

       I am trying to divide the Gcc flow into two parts so that the vast
GCC code can be splitted.
In the front-end,i want to dump the RTL with full information and Back-End
is to convert RTL to object.

So I need to dump the RTL into a file. and in backend to get it back into
the same form.

Regards
Mishra