crashes building on Darwin using GCC trunk
Marcus G. Daniels
mgd@swarm.org
Sat May 12 12:18:00 GMT 2001
I have made it through a bootstrap before on Darwin, but for the last
week or two I've been seeing crashes like below. (I haven't tried on a Linux
PowerPC box..)
stage1/xgcc -Bstage1/ -B/packages/powerpc-apple-darwin1.3.3/bin/ -c -DIN_GCC -g -O2 -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/src/gcc/gcc -I/src/gcc/gcc/. -I/src/gcc/gcc/config -I/src/gcc/gcc/../include /src/gcc/gcc/reload1.c -o reload1.o
/src/gcc/gcc/reload1.c: In function `replace_pseudos_in_call_usage':
/src/gcc/gcc/reload1.c:624: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
/src/gcc/gcc/reload1.c: In function `reload_as_needed':
/src/gcc/gcc/reload1.c:3962: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
/src/gcc/gcc/reload1.c:4029: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
/src/gcc/gcc/reload1.c:3818: warning: `prev' might be used uninitialized in this function
/src/gcc/gcc/reload1.c: In function `emit_reload_insns':
/src/gcc/gcc/reload1.c:7317: Insn does not satisfy its constraints:
(insn 4680 4679 4681 (set:SI (reg/u:SI 0 r0)
(plus:SI (reg:SI 31 r31)
(high:SI (const:SI (minus:SI (symbol_ref:SI ("&L_rld$non_lazy_ptr"))
(symbol_ref:SI ("*L56$pb"))))))) 37 {addsi3_high} (nil)
(nil))
/src/gcc/gcc/reload1.c:7317: Internal compiler error in reload_cse_simplify_operands, at reload1.c:8350
Please submit a full bug report, with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <URL: http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html > for instructions.
make[2]: *** [reload1.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [stage2_build] Error 2
More information about the Gcc
mailing list