TOY

Tim Josling tej@melbpc.org.au
Sun May 6 13:42:00 GMT 2001


The link is
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/cobolforgcc-cvsroot.tar.gz ,
or you can cvs get following the instructions at
https://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=5709 .

This is mainly a cobol compiler. toy and exa are the two sample
applications.

Maybe there is a case to put toy into the main tree to avoid this
duplicated effort happening again. I would volunteer to keep it
alive, as I have been doing this for a long time anyway. There
are copyright issues with putting exa into the main tree.

Tim Josling

Tim Josling wrote:
> 
> Oh well,
> 
> Just for the record, I have been keeping toy up to date with GCC
> patches for arounnd a year no. I have added various patches such
> as making it not crash when -g is turned on, etc. There is also
> Joachim Nadler's sample application which is more illuminating in
> some ways, and which I also keep up to date,
> 
> I will post the link shortly
> 
> Tim Josling
> 
> >         Ah, well - to be fair this was only for an example lexer for the
> > 'toy' language that I just ported to gcc 3.1 [ probably riddling it with
> > trivial errors in the process ]
> > ( http://primates.ximian.com/~michael/toy-3.1.1.tar.gz )
> >



More information about the Gcc mailing list