Object file formats, compilers and linkers

Alexandre Oliva aoliva@redhat.com
Tue Jan 9 09:07:00 GMT 2001


On Jan  9, 2001, Albert Chin-A-Young <china@thewrittenword.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 02:08:55PM -0200, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
>> On Jan  9, 2001, "JB" <jamesb@northnet.com.au> wrote:

>> There's a very good book on this subject, called Linkers & Loaders (or
>> something alike), but I heard it's out of print :-(

> What? It came out in 1999. I just checked amazon.com and it's listed
> there. ISBN 1-55860-496-0.

Must have been some bad *link* in my over*load*ed memory (sorry about
the confusion and the bad pun :-)

At least I got the title right :-)

-- 
Alexandre Oliva   Enjoy Guarana', see http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/
Red Hat GCC Developer                  aoliva@{cygnus.com, redhat.com}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp        oliva@{lsd.ic.unicamp.br, gnu.org}
Free Software Evangelist    *Please* write to mailing lists, not to me


More information about the Gcc mailing list