Where is the size max of each mailing list set?

Jeffrey A Law law@redhat.com
Thu Feb 22 14:04:00 GMT 2001


  In message < jmlmqy1jnq.fsf@geoffk.org >you write:
  > > It's set in the list configuration code.  It's easy enough to change, but
  > > I'd like to avoid doing so unless it's absolutely necessary.
  > > 
  > > How about having the code which mails those reports compress & encode
  > > them?
  > 
  > I think I'd really rather read testresults without needing to
  > uncompress them.  It's OK that some lists will occasionally have large
  > messages sent to them, so long as this is known in advance.
OK.  We'll, I've doubled the maximum size to 400000 bytes.  Hopefully
that's enough for the stuff we care about, but small enough to filter out
core files and other stuff we don't want.

jeff



More information about the Gcc mailing list