bugs fixed in 3.0.3 -- draft, partial list

Neil Booth neil@daikokuya.demon.co.uk
Fri Dec 21 11:08:00 GMT 2001


Hi Joe,

Joe Buck wrote:-

> Hi all,
> 
> I've attempted to gather a list of bugs fixed in the 3.0.3 release, since
> people have been asking us for this kind of thing for a while.  This is a
> partial list, based on my scans of ChangeLogs.  If you know of others,
> please send me pointers; it's very difficult to get the right data from
> GNATS because if I just ask for closed bugs there's no way to sort out
> duplicates, bugs filed against the 3.1 branch or 2.95.x, etc.  I've
> changed a number of the titles to make them more comprehensible;
> suggestions for improvements are welcome.

I ported Per's mainline fix for $(prefix)/include not being in the
preprocessor's search path.

I fixed a CPP bug where non-trivial macro redefinitions were only
warned about if -pedantic.

Neil.



More information about the Gcc mailing list