GNATS feature requests

Bryce McKinlay bryce@albatross.co.nz
Mon Apr 9 03:27:00 GMT 2001


On Monday, April 9, 2001, at 03:37 AM, Milan Zamazal wrote:

>>>>>> "BM" == Bryce McKinlay <bryce@albatross.co.nz> writes:
>
>     BM> Here are a few requests for GNATS features that would fix
>     BM> problems with the GCC bug database which I find annoying...
>
>     BM> 1. Ability to notify multiple mailing lists of follow-ups to
>     BM> certain PR categories.
>
> I think all the requests are reasonable.  I'll try to implement once
> GNATS 4 is released (till that time, there are more critical tasks like
> getting the system work well, to fix all important bugs from BTS, and
> updating the manual).

Thanks for looking at these. FWIW, Item 1. is the one that I find most 
annoying currently, and I suspect that it would be relativly simple to 
implement.



More information about the Gcc mailing list