Code that worked in gcc-2.95.2 but not in 2.96...

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey@switchco.com
Sun Sep 17 23:29:00 GMT 2000

I'm trying to get my code ready for gcc 3 and the new stdc++lib 3 but
lots of stuff simple won't compiler/link properly. Many issues are just
a more strict compiler (which is good) but a few things I just can't
figure. The attached code fails to link although everything its looking
for seems quite explicitly defined. Can some one rent me a clue as to
what my problem is? This is being built with egcs-20000911 configured
with '--enable-shared --enable-libstdcxx-v3' in a linux 2.2.13 kernel
for i686.

    thanx & later,

        Ben Scherrey