ChangeLog entries (was: C++ codegen bug for switchstatement(s))

Mark Mitchell mark@codesourcery.com
Wed Sep 13 22:41:00 GMT 2000

    Michael> I actually would like a comment in each testsuite file as
    Michael> it is added stating what the original problem was....

I think that is what the bug-tracking system should be used for.
Ideally, bugs would come in through GNATS, with (probably
unsimplified) test-cases.  Then, bug-fixers would fix the problems,
close the bugs, and put smaller test-cases in the regression test
suite.  Name the testsuite files after the bug numbers.