m68k MacOS target support?

Joseph S. Myers jsm28@cam.ac.uk
Wed Sep 13 03:17:00 GMT 2000

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, Richard Henderson wrote:

> Personally, I think we ought to immediately nuke all the ports that
> were never updated from gcc 1.x, and that have been commented out in
> the configure file since gcc 2.0.
>
> Namely: fx80, ns32k-ns-genix, pyramid, tahoe, gmicro.

The spur port seems to be in the same state (but missing altogether from
configure).  As far as I can tell the last change to that port that wasn't
part of some general change applied across multiple ports to which it was
applicable was in 1989:

Tue Apr  4 12:22:06 1989  Richard Stallman  (rms at sugar-bombs.ai.mit.edu)

        * spur.md (movqi, loadhi, extend*, zero_extendhisi):
        Make subregs with C code, not RTL patterns, so we can
        avoid generating subreg of subreg.

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk