egcs-core-*.tar.gz includes libstdc++-v3 rather than egcs-g++-*.tar.gz

Mike Stump mrs@windriver.com
Sat Oct 14 16:52:00 GMT 2000


> Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 18:29:11 +0200 (CEST)
> From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
> To: "David O'Brien" <obrien@freebsd.org>, Jeffrey A Law <law@cygnus.com>
> cc: gcc@gcc.gnu.org

> Fixed by the following patch. I hope, for this is the first time I delved
> what's probably the best kept secret of the egcs and GCC projects. :-)

> PS: As a first step for future changes, may I put the snapshot script
> into CVS, at wwwdocs/bin? You still could/would have control over the
> script, but it would be easier for others to contribute...

Good idea.

> --- snapshot.20001014	Sat Oct 14 09:06:52 2000
> +++ snapshot	Sat Oct 14 09:20:59 2000
> @@ -43,7 +43,7 @@ find . -type f -print | sort > ../files_
>  ~law/bin/brik -Gb -f ../files_$last_date > ../.brik_$last_date
>  cp ../.brik_$last_date ./.brik
>  cd ..
> -rm -rf egcs/{libio,libstdc++,libf2c,libchill,libobjc}
> +rm -rf egcs/{libio,libstdc++,libstdc++-v3,libf2c,libchill,libobjc}
>  rm -rf egcs/gcc/{testsuite,f,objc,cp,java,ch}
>  mv egcs egcs-$last_date
[ ... ]

s/egcs/gcc/g as well.


More information about the Gcc mailing list