NLS support will be disabled by default for now

Philipp Thomas pthomas@suse.de
Mon Nov 27 08:34:00 GMT 2000


* Mike Stump (mrs@windriver.com) [20001127 08:18]:

> I can't help but feel like we should have a few translations of some
> of the more common messages in cvs, already, in order to flush out
> problems, experience how it works, see it in action, get it refined
> before release and so on.  As time goes on, it would be nice to see
> the release schedule filled in with such details.

Yep, but what can we do? GCC was `registered' with the GNU translation
project (TP) at the beginning of this year AFAIR.

So far the partial swedish one Dennis made is the only one I recieved
(translations filed with the TP get mailed to me automatically). And the
german one I was doing on and off got lost without backup, meaning I'll have
to start all over.

Philipp

-- 
Penguins shall save the dinosaurs
                          -- Handelsblatt about Linux on S/390


More information about the Gcc mailing list