Snapshot 2000-06-27 failed to build for m68k-coff

Michael Sokolov msokolov@ivan.Harhan.ORG
Thu Jun 29 07:30:00 GMT 2000

Alexander Aganichev <ATavyrikov@hypercom.com> wrote:

> Snapshot 2000-06-27 failed to build for m68k-coff due to undefined macroses
> ASM_OUTPUT_DWARF_ADDR_CONST and ASM_OUTPUT_DWARF_DATA2 in dwarf2out.c.

Now why is it trying to use DWARF for m68k-coff in the first place? I thought
DWARF was for ELF, gcc has always used the System V COFF SDB debug info for
m68k-coff, hasn't it?

--
Michael Sokolov		Harhan Engineering Laboratory
Public Service Agent	International Free Computing Task Force

Phone: +1-214-824-7693 (Harhan Eng Lab office)
E-mail: msokolov@ivan.Harhan.ORG (ARPA TCP/SMTP) (UUCP coming soon)