Port to Stratus FTX on PA-RISC 1.1

Chris Dulya Christopher.Dulya@sema.es
Thu Jun 29 00:17:00 GMT 2000

Hi,

I made port of gcc 2.95.2 (including all languages) to the
system Stratus FTX 3.4 with PA-RISC 1.1 or 2.0 processors.
The port is not to complicated and only involves the addition
and modification of a few files (See list below).  The new
files are copies of existing files that I wanted to separate
out to keep the changes that I made isolated.
Because gas is not ready for the system and I did not port it,
gcc can not compile code with debugging info.

Are you interested?

-Chris Dulya

MODIFIED FILES:
gcc-2.95.2/gcc/ginclude/va-pa.h
gcc-2.95.2/gcc/java/Makefile.in
gcc-2.95.2/gcc/configure
gcc-2.95.2/config.guess
gcc-2.95.2/Makefile.in

NEW FILES:
gcc-2.95.2/gcc/config/pa/pa-ftx.h
gcc-2.95.2/gcc/config/pa/xm-pa-ftx.h
gcc-2.95.2/gcc/config/t-svr4-ftx
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Sema Group.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify it to Sema Group sae Helpdesk by telephone on number
+34 91 4408888.