RFC Additional flags in g77 testsuite
Jeffrey A Law
law@cygnus.com
Wed Jun 28 14:50:00 GMT 2000
In message <A9E96A79C068D211A6A90000C07BDF0D4D4DD1@crtsmail.crts.techaust.rio
tinto.com.au>you write:
> After the recent discussion on gcc-patches on additional flags for the gcc
> testsuite http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2000-06/msg00864.html I tried
> the same for g77.
>
> In g77.f-torture/compile you can add compiler flags with a *.x file like
>
> lappend options "-ffast-math"
> return 0
>
> To do the same in g77.f-torture/execute we will need to patch
> gcc/testsuite/lib/f-torture.exp to make it similar to c-torture.exp, so we
> can use a *.x file like
>
> set additional_flags "-ffast-math"
> return 0
>
> Before I submit a patch, any comments on the variable name to use.
> Exixsting practice isn't consistent. In c-torture/compile and
> f-torture/compile you modify "options", but in c-torture/execute you modify
> additional_flags as options is already used.
I suggest following (as much as possible) the same name/structure as the
c-torture suite.
jeff
More information about the Gcc
mailing list