malloc(0) during exception throw & catch

Marc Espie espie@quatramaran.ens.fr
Wed Jun 7 15:33:00 GMT 2000

In article < 0006080203200C.00505@dyp > you write:
>BTW, I've submitted a patch to gcc-patches for this problem and did not have any
>reply for 2 weeks. Is this usual way of gcc team work?

Yes, some stuff is more sexy than others.
I've had patches sit untouched on the mailing-list for over two months,
at which time they of course no longer work, since the core has moved
beyond that.

I've also had bug reports sit for a long time. Try non-sexy, as in
non-linux, non-elf, non-i386, and you may have to wait for a looong
time.