Testsuites

Sun Jun 4 23:07:00 GMT 2000

> A couple of questions:

I'm not entirely sure, but I think the answers are

> *	How do you do it for a particular target

It depends on the dejagnu script being run. For the c-torture script,
add a .x file to the test, and set either torture_execute_xfail or
torture_compile_xfile. For an example, see

gcc/testsuite/gcc.c-torture/execute/strct-varg-1.x

for an example, although I think the istarget test is not necessary:
setup_xfail should already take care of that.

For the old-deja script, you put the target triplet after the XFAIL,
see for example gcc/testsuite/g++.old-deja/g++.ext/attrib5.C.

> *	How do you mark a g77 test as XFAIL

In the same way as for the c-torture. That is, you put a .x file next
to the .f file, and set torture_compile_xfail to a target triplet.

This is all from inspection only, without actually trying.

Regards,
Martin