nls patches - need help with make machinery

Sat Jun 3 15:18:00 GMT 2000

> I hope these patches fix the following problem(s) as well? In addition, I
> suggest to address those tons of warnings in that code; right now, it's
> even hard to find the errors.

I'd like to point out that this code is not really ours, nor is
Philipp the author. Instead, it is part of gettext, which is a GNU
package that is currently unmaintained (at least it appears to me that
way).

So while I agree that these problems need to get fixed, I don't think
that this is the exclusive job of a single contributor. Instead,
anybody annoyed by these problems is certainly encouraged to
contribute patches.

Regards,
Martin