Making platform specific help translatable.
Philipp Thomas
pthomas@suse.de
Fri Jun 2 20:43:00 GMT 2000
* Martin v. Loewis (martin@loewis.home.cs.tu-berlin.de) [20000601 19:39]:
> I've produced a patch against gettext 0.10.35, included below. This
> patch contains only the primary changes; when compiling, gettext will
> regenerate some files that are also included in the distribution.
>
> I've performed only minimal tests, please let me know whether it works.
It does seem to work beautifully ;) All the help texts I marked with N_() in
i386.h do get found and thus put into gcc.pot. Seems like this is exactly
what I needed. Now I'll apply my other pending patches for gettext (like the
patch for localealias.c to not use the returnvalue from memcpy) and then
will create a tarball we can place in infrastructure.
Thanks for your quick help!
Philipp
--
Philipp Thomas <pthomas@suse.de>
Development, SuSE GmbH, Schanzaecker Str. 10, D-90443 Nuremberg, Germany
#define NINODE 50 /* number of in core inodes */
#define NPROC 30 /* max number of processes */
-- Version 7 UNIX fuer PDP 11, /usr/include/sys/param.h
More information about the Gcc
mailing list