C++ compiler doesn't work

Robert Lipe robertlipe@usa.net
Thu Jan 6 01:00:00 GMT 2000

> > Was this a binary kit you got from somewhere?
> Yeah, I download from Sco site.
> http://www.sco.com/skunkware/osr5/devtools/gcc/

This list is for the source distribution and the use of GCC.  I
forwarded your question to 'skunkware@sco.com', the providers of that
kit.

> configure:1316: g++ -o conftest   -s conftest.C  1>&5
>  fatal error: library not found: -lstdc++

> Thanks, I see the error. Does it mean I will need to download the
> libstdc++ library or there is something wrong in my gcc config ?

libstdc++ is part of the same source distribution.   How it's packaged
by the Skunkworkers is something they'll have to answer.   I asked they
reply directly to you.

RJL