QUESTION

Jacobs, L Leon.Jacobs@hoogovens.com
Fri Feb 18 02:47:00 GMT 2000

Dear reader,

I started programming in Fortran a few weeks ago. For compiling programs I
make use of the GNU-compiler. I found this email-address on your web-site.
In one of my Fortran-codes I want to call an executable written in another
programming language (DELPHI). Is this possible within Fortran, and if so,
are these commands compilable by the GNU-compiler?

I would be very gratefull if you could help me with this problem. I look
forward to receiving your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Leon Jacobs

Corus Research Development & Technology
P.O. Box 10.000
1970 CA IJmuiden (The Netherlands)
tel. +31 (0)251-495103 / fax +31 (0)251-470235