Gcc 2.7 in gunzip format?

David Starner dvdeug@x8b4e53cd.dhcp.okstate.edu
Thu Feb 17 16:25:00 GMT 2000

On Thu, Feb 17, 2000 at 03:43:21PM -0800, Cynthia Oi-Wing Lui wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I am looking for gcc/g++ 2.7 version in gunzip format.  I went to the ftp
> site and all the 2.7 versions are under .bz2 extension. Anyone knows where I
> can find it? Please email me. Thank you very much!

gcc 2.7 is an outdated version; you probably ought to upgrade to
gcc 2.95. Since you apparently already have a C compiler, you
should be able to download bzip2 (from sourceware.cygnus.com)
and compile it to decompress the .bz2 files.

Also, gcc@gcc.gnu.org is the developers list - request like
this should go to gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
Only a nerd would worry about wrong parentheses with