Needed, a recent g++ compiler running under WindowsNT

Erik Mouw J.A.K.Mouw@its.tudelft.nl
Wed Feb 9 08:52:00 GMT 2000

On Wed, 09 Feb 2000 17:16:39 -0800, han wrote:
> I urgently am in need of a gnu g++ c++ compiler running under WindowsNT.
>
> I have one comming with cygnus software, that one is from 12/1/98.
> I must work together with collegues using a much more recent version
> under Unix,
> which accepts syntax which my compiler does not.
>
> In short, please tell me where to find the latest g++/c++ for windows NT

Hi Han,

Mumit Kahn has a complete release of gcc-2.95.2 for Windows. Check out:

  http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/

Erik
[not really expecting project partners on this list ;-) ]

Phone: +31-15-2785859  Fax: +31-15-2781843  Email J.A.K.Mouw@its.tudelft.nl