Email rejected by gcc list

N8TM@aol.com N8TM@aol.com
Mon Feb 7 05:50:00 GMT 2000

In a message dated 2/7/2000 5:27:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
s_moshier@altavista.com writes:

> I am inclined
>  to think that ORBS is the one who should back down.

Each of the e-mail originators available to me has been blocked from one or
another of the gcc.gnu.org from time to time.  Usually, there is one which
can get through among the group:  mail.myrealbox.com (Novell),
mail.netscape.net, AOL webmail.  I would not be surprised if the lack or
untimeliness of testsuite reports were associated with this.

Tim
tprince@computer.org