Comment at end of stmt:expand_decl

Richard Kenner kenner@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu
Sun Feb 6 15:28:00 GMT 2000

Does that comment make sense to anybody?

RTX_UNCHANGING_P means that a register is only set once.  WHat does it
matter whether the scope of the variable is or is not the entire function?

RIght now, this is the source of a bug since if we put a variable into the
stack via ADDRESSOF, references to the variable before it was put into
the stack will not have RTX_UNCHANING_P set but those after will, which
will cause the scheduler to do the wrong thing.

I propose removing the comment in question and doign the code that is
current #if 0'ed out.  Does anybody know why this would be wrong?