fortran code written for Digital f77

David Starner dvdeug@x8b4e53cd.dhcp.okstate.edu
Wed Feb 2 16:15:00 GMT 2000

On Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 09:49:07AM +1000, Ben Upcroft wrote:
> Hi,
>    I've been having troubles compiling some existing fortran code, written
> for DIGITAL Fortran 77 (formerly DEC Fortran), with g77. Could you tell me
> if there are any command line options that can rectify this? Or is there
> an easy fix? Thanks for your time.

You told us nothing. Not what features of Digital Fortran your code uses,
nor what trouble you're having, nor what version of g77 you're using.
All of the pertinent command line options are documented in the Info
file, which is where you should look first.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
If you wish to strive for peace of soul then believe;