libstdc++ V3 install runs into problems.
Toon Moene
toon@moene.indiv.nluug.nl
Sun Apr 23 12:45:00 GMT 2000
Mark Mitchell wrote:
>
> >>>>> "Toon" == Toon Moene <toon@moene.indiv.nluug.nl> writes:
>
> Toon> Could one of the libstdc++ experts comment on this ?
>
> I'm not one -- but I wouldn't expect libstdc++-v3 to "just work" quite
> yet. It's in the tree so that Benjamin and company can get it up and
> running.
You're quite right - I got lured into thinking it was "almost there"
because building it on an ix86 target didn't bomb until install.
However, as Richard Henderson already pointed out (with solution),
building with libstdc++v3 on Alpha's won't succeed at all, at present.
Sorry to bother you at this stage ...
--
Toon Moene - mailto:toon@moene.indiv.nluug.nl - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
GNU Fortran 95: http://xena.eas.asu.edu/~andy (under construction)
More information about the Gcc
mailing list