egcs-1.1.2 status

craig@jcb-sc.com craig@jcb-sc.com
Wed Mar 31 23:46:00 GMT 1999


>  In message < 19990305142754.4735.qmail@deer >you write:
>  > >	c. It is a change I've OK'd, but hasn't yet been installed 
>  > >	   (I believe there is a Fortran change of this nature still
>  > >	   outstanding).
>  > 
>  > The only change I can think of, to Fortran, offhand is the IDate
>  > Y2K-fix problem.  But I don't recall getting an OK from you for
>  > that.
>That's the one.  I'd left it at your discretion :-)  Maybe the message got
>buried in the daily flurry of mail.

I've just checked it in.  Really didn't want to find out a true Y2K
bug occurred because an I2 edit descriptor was used to output
2000 as "00", but did "**" instead.

Will check in derived egcs/gcc/f/NEWS shortly.

        tq vm, (burley)



More information about the Gcc mailing list