LCM framework & global constant propagation improvements
Mike Stump
mrs@wrs.com
Wed Mar 31 23:46:00 GMT 1999
> Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 23:52:31 -0700
> From: Jeffrey A Law <law@hurl.cygnus.com>
> I've installed the basic lazy code motion optimizer into the mainline
> sources as well as a significant improvement to the global constant
> propagation optimizer.
> The "news" section on the egcs home page has links which cover these two
> changes in a little more detail.
Totally cool! This is the power of EGCS. Ah, I am glad that the
people that had to forsight to envision a better way of doing this,
did.
Three cheers for all the people that work so hard and so long for one
short quick little check in. I know how much work this type of change
consumes, and I am grateful for the effort.
More information about the Gcc
mailing list