PowerPC no longer errors with -p/-pg & nested functions :-)
Kaveh R. Ghazi
ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu
Sun Mar 7 16:14:00 GMT 1999
As you may recall, I had been getting extra errors from the
testsuite when running with -p/-pg on powerpc-ibm-aix4.1.4.0. These
extra errors seemed to involve profiling tests containing nested
functions.
My latest run today (3/7) didn't have these extra errors. A
test done a couple of days prior did. There was one rs6000 specific
change in the interim, it was this:
> Fri Mar 5 23:16:42 1999 David Edelsohn <edelsohn@mhpcc.edu>
>
> * rs6000.h (ASM_OUTPUT_REG_{PUSH,POP}): Add 64-bit support and do
> not overwrite AIX link register save area.
I was curious if this was a fluke or if this really should
have fixed the problem. Either way, I thought you'd like to know
I'm not getting the errors anymore.
Thanks,
--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi Engagement Manager / Project Services
ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu Qwest Internet Solutions
More information about the Gcc
mailing list