Can you tell me what they are?

Jeffrey A Law law@hurl.cygnus.com
Mon Mar 1 20:11:00 GMT 1999


  In message < m10Hd2p-000AUZC@shanghai.varesearch.com >you write:
  > Hi, Richard,
  > 
  > I found this in gcc/ChangeLog:
  > 
  > Thu Feb 25 23:43:59 1999  Richard Henderson  <rth@cygnus.com>
  > 
  > 	* Makefile.in (print-rtl.o): Depend on basic-block.h.
  > 	(flow.o): Depend on tree.h and insn-flags.h.
  > 	(sched.o): Depend on tree.h and expr.h.
  > 
  > But I couldn't find them in Makefile.in. I can see print-rtl.c include
  > basic-block.h and flow.c include insn-flags.h. But I cannot see anywhere
  > tree.h be included by flow.c and sched.c.
  > 
  > BTW, without dependencies on insn-flags.h and basic-block.h, the build
  > may fail. Missing insn-flags.h kills the parallel build on SMP at
  > random.
I believe rth forgot to remove the ChangeLog entries for the flow.o/sched.o
change since we ended up deleting the change itself.

jeff


More information about the Gcc mailing list