How to submit patches (was: DG/UX Port Patches -- second attempt)

Gerald Pfeifer pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Jun 30 15:43:00 GMT 1999

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
>> Jeffrey, since you get most of the patches, what do you think?
> I generally prefer plaintext, unless there's a fascist mailer messing up
> tabs, line breaks, etc.  After that I don't much care whether they're mime
> or uuencoded gzipped text.

Thanks for the feedback.

Unless there are objections by others, I plan to add the following to the
submission notes (contribute.html):

  "We accept patches as plain text (preferred for the compilers
   themselves), MIME attachments (preferred for the web pages),
   or as uuencoded gzipped text."

Gerald