gcc-2.95 status

Robert Lipe robertlipe@usa.net
Wed Jun 30 15:43:00 GMT 1999


>   Regressions on i686-pc-sco3.2v5.0.5.  Robert Lipe is currently on vacation,
>   but returns July 1 I believe.  I'm going to try and simulate some of those

I'm back.  The weirdness in cp/init.c that was introduced just before I
left seems to be fixed.  (Thank you, Mark!)  

The OpenServer testsuite results as of this morning are identical to
those of 6/18.

>   We need libg++ tested on the following platforms:
>    i686-pc-sco3.2v5.0.5 (Robert Lipe)

I'll try to spin a build and test of that today.  Historically I ignore
libg++ becuase it's a discontinued package and the testsuite catches on
fire when run on a multiliberated host.   If I remember correctly I can
do the tests manually.

> We're in the home stretch.  I'd like to thank everyone that has contributed
> fixes, test results, bug analysis, build reports, etc etc.  Believe me, none
> of this would be possible without your help.

Thanx for all your hard work, Jeff.  On behalf of the EGCS user
community I hereby award you a full night of sleep. :-)

RJL



More information about the Gcc mailing list