Help: Connecting g77 with VC++

S. Hoon cpu@bigfoot.com
Fri Jun 25 19:14:00 GMT 1999


Hi,

  I am trying to compile http://netlib.bell-labs.com/netlib/a/ dloess
program and link it in with VC++.
  First of all, I am totally ignorant of Fortran, but I really need to get
this working. My two problem is:
1. I don't know how to connect fortran obj and .a libraries to VC++.
2. I am sure I to link it in with cor, m, and F77 from
( -llinpack -lcor -lm -lF77 as shown below). These must be lib that I need
to compile. I found linpack, but others completely escacpes me.

  I would like to find a way to compile it on any combination of following:
VC++, gcc, g77, or with any commerical fortran compilers like DEC, Lahey,
etc...
  Or just directions on those unknown fortran lib would be helpful.
  Thanks much in advance,

Hoon, hoon@bigfoot.com

CFLAGS = -cckr -O
FFLAGS = -O
OBJ = loessc.o loess.o predict.o misc.o loessf.o

gas: gas.x
 gas.x
gas.x: gas.o $(OBJ)
 gcc -o gas.x gas.o $(OBJ) -llinpack -lcor -lm -lF77

madeup: madeup.x
 madeup.x
madeup.x: madeup.o $(OBJ)
 gcc -o madeup.x madeup.o $(OBJ) -llinpack -lcor -lm -lF77






More information about the Gcc mailing list